6 Lessons from Yoga for Trauma Recovery with Hailey Lott
Aug 27, 2019
In this solo show, Hailey discusses 6 Key Lessons from her recent Yoga for Trauma Recovery Retreat. And don't forget to take advantage of The Emotional Emergency Toolkit which walks you step-by-step on how to finally support yourself in emotional emergencies.
“My trauma is true to me, and all of our trauma is relative.”
“When we practice these things we get stronger at it.”
- What makes you feel centered and grounded?
- You are worthy of a full, abundant life.
- Think about what small steps you can take toward forgiveness.LESSON #1: There are different types of trauma: Big-T Trauma, little-t trauma, cumulative trauma
- LESSON #2: The resiliency zone (where your resources are at the highest rate)
- LESSON #3: Tracking (is this pleasant, unpleasant, or neutral?)
- LESSON #4: Breath (it's key in keeping us regulated and in the zone)
- LESSON #5: Prevention (what we can do to keep ourselves accountable)
- LESSON #6: Forgiveness (it’s more about ourselves than anyone else)
Better Than Ever
Get Free access to my "Better Than Ever" Meditation audio file to support you in freeing your mind and reconnecting to your vision NOW!