Losing and How to Recover
Jan 15, 2019
Ronnie and Hailey dive into the painful losses we all experience and how to get through those moments where we all want to give up.
- Losing can support you in bettering yourself because you can learn from your losses and learn how to show up more successfully the next time around.
- Tools to support you in getting through losing
- How you view each loss and ability to find the ways you felt were most effective. Always giving yourself credit in the losses.
- Taking a moment of self reflection when you lose. You have two choices sit in the loss or you can say that didn’t go very well but what did I learn from that experience.
- Gratitude list - writing down ten things you are grateful for each day to shift your mood and support you in notting all the good around you
- How can you wake up winning every single day no matter what is going on in your life ? Work to have an attitude check of what is really going on in your life
- How do you show up for each loss is an opportunity for us to grow.
- Everything in our lives is up to us and how we show up. It takes courage, grit, confidence, and many other things. That choice is yours.
- Notice how your painful opportunities in your life have become your greatest teachers.
- Exercise getting better and stay committed to your goals. Find out what your vision is?
- Create your vision about you and who you want to be. Then learn to sacrifice for your vision.
- Reflect on what your vision is, what your purpose is, and see how you can rely on your vision or your intention to keep you going in the moments you feel like giving up.
- In conclusion, losing is just important as winning.
Better Than Ever
Get Free access to my "Better Than Ever" Meditation audio file to support you in freeing your mind and reconnecting to your vision NOW!