Taking Risks with Hailey and Ronnie Lott
Sep 10, 2019
“To really make a great play, you have to take a lot of risks” -Ronnie
“I don’t know when the right time is going to be, but this is not what I’m meant to do.” -Hailey
In this episode, we cover:
- How you balance taking risks and the areas of your life that need to remain stable.
- The importance of believing things will work out for the best.
- It’s not about who you know, it’s about how determined you are to overcome.
- “...have purpose and get it done.” -Ronnie
- The difference between wanting to win and doing whatever it takes to win.
- Why you’re not alone in your struggles, and how someone has always been through what you’ve been through.
- How is important to remember to never be afraid to ask questions and seek help.
- How vulnerability takes courage and ultimately deepens your relationships.
Better Than Ever
Get Free access to my "Better Than Ever" Meditation audio file to support you in freeing your mind and reconnecting to your vision NOW!